In this section, I will talk about Identity Governance in Azure.
Identity Governance is the place from where we can do things like access reviews. We can search this in marketplace and we will get the service. One point to note here, that this feature is only available for EMS E5 or P2 level like shown below. Hence, in order to use the same, we first need to enable this trial version.
- Access Reviews are basically meant to re-certify any user who is already having access or to grant any new access to any user.
- I have clicked at the link as shown above in the screenshot. And, this brought me to below page.
- Next, I have activated the second option. Now, its saying to Click on “Onboard” in the left navigation menu to start using Access reviews now.
- Upon clicking the same, it took me to the below page.
- Once on-boarding is successful, then I can go ahead and click on Access reviews as shown below.
- Now, I will click on New Access Review and it will drop me below page.
- I will fill the same and it looks like shown below. This is pretty much self explanatory.
- Here, I have selected based on application not based on group. In case, if you like to do based on group, you can certainly choose the same from the drop down and do that.
- Then, I have setting like where in I have myself as reviewer and selected program as default program.
Other settings I will cover in the next post. Till then stay tuned and Happy Coding.
219 total views, 1 views today