In this section, we are going to continue from the last blog and see how to configure endpoints for azure storage solutions.
- We are going to do virtual network endpoint configuration. Here, we need to click on Firewalls and virtual networks on the settings section.
- We created storage account with all networks. Now, I want to add virtual networ. Hence, I will select the second option and continue.
- Here, I can add existing VNet by clicking on the link “Add existing virtual network”
- Or, let me create a fresh one clicking on “Add new virtual network”.
- I have just kept the default settings. In case, if you want to modify address space, you can certainly do that.
- Upon creation, it came like this.
- We can also configure firewall from this page. Basically, we can whitelist the required IPs. I have saved the same and returned to overiew page.
- Now, I can click on the containers.
- Here, I will select the first one and continue.
- By clicking on properties, I will get the URLto access the storage. But it won’t be accessible publicly.
- And, if I try to access the url, it will return me 401.
- In order to talk about this, I will modify the network and make it public.
- This way, we can access from public networks or in simple words our laptops.
In the next section, we will see how to configure shared access keys to access it. Till then stay tuned and happy coding.