I have just launched docker course on udemy and bpb platform. This entire course is a quick guide to get started with docker for .Net Developers.
What you will learn
- Docker Containers Concept
- Docker Vs Virtual Machines
- Significance of Docker
- Where Docker fits in
- Docker Commands
- Docker Images
- Docker File
- Docker Compose
- Multi Container Scenarios
- Containerization of different .Net Projects
- Any command/terminal prompt basics.
- Have a GitHub and Docker Hub account.
- General dotnet concepts is desirable to have.
- Local admin access to install Docker for Mac/Windows/Linux.
- No paid software required – Just install your favourite text editor and get started.
Docker—A mainstream programming containerization platform—can streamline the development procedure by accelerating the setup and design of environments.
In case you’re a .NET developer who needs to utilize containers in your application environment, this course can help by exhibiting how to use Docker in your workflow.
This course will starts by discussing the job of Docker in the container world, and after that goes over fundamental ideas, including how to run a container from a Docker image.
Furthermore, how to use docker commands easily. This starts from fundamental Docker process, like how to include a Dockerfile to a Visual Studio project, and how to compose a Docker image from a Dockerfile. He wraps up the course by talking about how to work with the Docker Compose file format and then publishing the same on dockerhub cloud.
- Dotnet developers
- Developers, looking to learn containerization techniques.
- Developers, looking to learn how to build cross platform apps.
- Developers, looking to learn; how to dockerize any .NET Project.
- Software architects wanting to learn docker applied to dotnet projects.
You can refer the course at any of the online libraries.
1,540 total views, 1 views today
Also published on Medium.