In this section, we will continue from the last section and we will see how how Conditional access works with Azure AD.
- Let’s click on conditional access as shown below.
- On clicking this, it will land on below page.
- The concept of this is pretty simple.
|When any user is outside the company network||They’re required to sign in with multi-factor authentication|
|When users in the ‘Managers’ group sign-in||They are required be on an Intune compliant or domain-joined device|
- Now, click on New Policy
- Next, I will give policy name and select users and groups section like shown below.
- Next comes control section, like shown below:
- And the workflow goes like this:
Thanks for joining me. In the next section, we will continue from here. Till then stay tuned and Happy coding.