This is the continuation of azure learning series. And in this section, we will deep dive further into azure monitoring. Here we will discuss following topics in detail
- Cost Management
- Azure Recommendations
Hence, without wasting time, let’s get started.
- Alerts are basically notifications which gets fired when it meets some criteria.
- Let’s set a metric for VM.
- Now, once i click on create rule. It will come like this.
- We can also manage action groups like shown below.
- Now when I click on the same, it will come like this.
- From here, I can edit the existing one or create new one as well.
- It will bring us to the below page.
- I have masked my email address from here. Next, when you click on Cost management as shown on the left side.
- Now, we can go ahead and click on Open cost analysis. This will bring the below view.
- This is the high level chart. But, if you want to get detailed information. Then, you can click on Cost by resource as highlighted.
- When I click on Advisor recommendations, it will come like this
- Here, we can go ahead create rule like how we have created earlier
- Once it created, it will show notification and then when I go into Manage alerts. It will come like this.
I hope you would have liked this discussion. Thanks for joining me.
560 total views, 1 views today