I am delighted to share with you the launch of my Microservices series, “Complete Reference of Microservices” which covers all the essential details of Microservices, from learning to implementation. The series is comprised of six courses, each focusing on a specific aspect of Microservices, along with a free course on clean architecture, which provides a brief introduction to clean architecture in practice. Here is the link to the free course, “Getting started with Clean Architecture using .Net Core” which teaches the fundamentals of Clean Architecture at a high level. After mastering the basics, you can delve into the following topics from scratch. I am offering the first 100 licenses for all six courses for free on a first-come, first-served basis. Please find the links to each course below.
1. Creating .Net Core Microservices using Clean Architecture
2. Securing Microservices using Identity Server 4
3. Implementing Cross Cutting Concerns
5. Building Angular Application for MicroServices
6. Deploying Microservices to Kubernetes and AKSContinue reading “Complete Reference of Microservices” »