This is the continuation of Azure Learning Series. In this section, we will cover encryption of virtual machines. Having said that, let’s get started.
- File in azure storage account are by default encrypted using secure storage encryption.
- But, once you able to see storage with .vhd account, that is not encrypted.
- You can use bitlocker in order to encrypt virtual disk within azure.
- Cryptography key for this is going to be stored in azure key vault.
- Therefore, first thing we need to create is key vault from market place in azure.
146 total views, 1 views today