This is the continuation of azure learning series. And in this section, we will deep dive further into azure monitoring. Here we will discuss following topics in detail
- Cost Management
- Azure Recommendations
Hence, without wasting time, let’s get started.
Continue reading “Azure Monitoring – 2nd Part” »
This is the continuation of azure learning series. In this section, we are going to discuss Azure Monitoring. Since, this is big post, hence divided into multiple. This is first part of monitoring.
- If we look for services and just search for monitor, it will come like this.
Continue reading “Azure Monitoring” »
This is the continuation of Azure Learning Series. In this section, we will cover encryption of virtual machines. Having said that, let’s get started.
- File in azure storage account are by default encrypted using secure storage encryption.
- But, once you able to see storage with .vhd account, that is not encrypted.
- You can use bitlocker in order to encrypt virtual disk within azure.
- Cryptography key for this is going to be stored in azure key vault.
- Therefore, first thing we need to create is key vault from market place in azure.
Continue reading “Encrypting Virtual Machine” »
This is continuation azure series. Although, I have started the series on my medium blog https://medium.com/@rahulsahay19, I am moving the same here in my word-press blog as I find managing and grouping is much easier here than on medium. Earlier posts, you can view medium itself. Also, new posts will also available as part of cross posts. But, this will be primary blog.
In this section, we will be discussing automation for the deployment of virtual machines. Within MS Azure, automation is usually done using ARM template aka Azure Resource Manager model which is the modern way of deploying resources into azure. The opposite of ARM is ASM aka classic deployment model, which we don’t use any more.
Let’s start this process for the deployment of Virtual Machine. Normally, whenever we deploy any VM, its deployment page appear like this
Continue reading “ARM Templates” »