In this section, we are going to continue from the last section and delve further inside in network gateway.
- Here, we will create another gateway in another virtual network. Following the same approach, I have created in another Resource Group.
Continue reading “Network Gateway in Azure – 2nd Part” »
In the previous section, we have seen how to setup peering. But this comes with a cost. Before discussing network gateways in azure, let’s understand the costing part of peering.
- One thing to note here, although virtual networks upto 50 is free but peering comes with a cost.
- Below, I have explained the costing for the same.
Continue reading “Network Gateways in Azure” »
In this section, we will see how to configure peering between virtual networks.
- Right now, we have two virtual network that are setup to talk to each other over peering relationship.
- But, in previous example, we have actually setup global peering itself means virtual network setup in one region is talking to another region.
- Same peering relationship can be setup for the same region itself. Currently, we have three virtual networks as shown below.
Continue reading “Configure VNet Peering” »