In this section, we will see more about managing public and private IP addresses in azure.
- At the beginning of the session, we discussed that these addresses are private.
- Then, how to create public IP addresses? We will search for public IP in all services like shown below
Continue reading “Public and Private IP addresses in Azure” »
172 total views, no views today
In this section, we are going to discuss below things about virtual networks.
- Virtual networking is the backbone which allows resources to talk to each other in different regions or in the same region.
- There are various techniques Microsoft is offering to allow us to do that.
- Let’s start by creating a virtual network. We can search in all services
Continue reading “Manage Virtual Networks” »
186 total views, no views today
In this section, we will go ahead and look how replicate azure storage data.
Continue reading “Replicating Azure Storage Data” »
176 total views, no views today