It’s time to say GoodBye to 2017 and greet 2018. However, in a nutshell, I would like to summarize what I have done in 2017 and what are the plans for 2018.
- Don’t over burn yourself!
- Make mistakes, and if it happens in public, then its good. Audience will get engaged, you will learn something new then
- Don’t get anxious if something doesn’t workout your way.
- Start as many projects you can, collaborate and contribute more!
- Its good to accept negative criticism and avoid the same.
- Accept and work on all the positive criticism.
- Ask people about their thoughts on git, twitter, FB, et.al
- Pause and reflect at times.
- Make sure your projects have good
readme! I am yet to implement the same.
- Invite friends to collaborate. Social Project.
- If you like to send PR, send it, don’t wait.
- Thank people who helped you, out loud.
- Make some time for fun!
- Pickup new stuff now and then, experiment a lot!
- Never stop!
- Angular Architecture
- ES* Versions
Here are some 2017 Trends!
15 Most Popular Languages
As you know, that whatever blog I write, I always open source code for that as well. Here is my github streak so far.
Now, Let’s have a look at my Blog numbers. I usually like to share yearly once. That’s the country reach.
Now, let’s look at blog numbers. Total its 1.6 Million as of today.
With this I would like to wrap, Happy New Year.